Fluidframe specialises in producing dramatic, contemporary images that will be the focal point of any room.
1. A 25mm frame being constructed and left to dry overnight.
2. The frame is then trimmed, sanded and painted
3. The photographic image is dry tissue mounted to the frame
4. The mixed resin is warmed to the correct temperature and poured over the picture
5. The resin is then spread to cover the image.
6. Allowing the resin to drip over the sides prior to smoothing the edges before the resin is cured
7. Bubbles formed by the chemical reaction of the resin curing are removed with a blowtorch
8. Once the bubbles are removed final checks for dust are carried out and the frame is left to cure in a temperature and humidity controlled environment
9. Shown here on a mini-block, the unique 3D optical effect – the picture seems to blend into the resin